Monday was a rather low key day for me as I wasn't feeling well-- started to have major allergy problems and am breaking out in hives. Fortunately I have lots of Benedryl with me so I've been popping them like candy:)
I did manage to do a spider web activity with our teachers which they really enjoyed! We had a ball of yarn which was rolled from participant to participant. When you received the yarn you had to tell about a good or great teaching moment within the last year.
Jake and Ike have been moving through a lot of material with the class-- I think our teachers will need extra luggage to bring all their course materials back home:)
Went to bed very early with prayers for a better day tomorrow.
I did manage to do a spider web activity with our teachers which they really enjoyed! We had a ball of yarn which was rolled from participant to participant. When you received the yarn you had to tell about a good or great teaching moment within the last year.
Jake and Ike have been moving through a lot of material with the class-- I think our teachers will need extra luggage to bring all their course materials back home:)
Went to bed very early with prayers for a better day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment